CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, April 30, 2010

i Heart Faces-Fix it Friday

So, I really like this picture. The girls dress and boots with the bridge are great. I got ride of the yellow signs cause they were distracting. I cropped out the other distractions.Mirrored the image cause I tend to like my subject on the left side of the picture when I cut it in thirds. I did my best to restore pixels that were missing. Adjusted the curves. Cross processed it, and threw a mask(that I have been itching to use) on with the same tint as the bridge. Truthfully, I could have easily quit after the curves adjustment and would have had a beautifully balanced, properly exposed picture. Then again, where is the fun in that??!! :) Happy fix it Friday. Go to iheartfaces if you want to try.

4564422303_dd68bab403_b[1] - Copy


4564422303_dd68bab403_b[1]





6 comments:

Michelle said...

Ooh! Great edit! I love the brushes and the switch of the layout (I need to learn how to do that)! Beautiful!

Pol said...

Love the border

Unknown said...

Oh wow! Great edit! Love how you flipped it and added the border! Looks fabulous! :)

Sarah @HarriganHowdy said...

That's an interesting idea. I like it!!

Crystal Rae said...

I like the frame on it. And I also like how you flipped the image. it's great.

Amy Henderson said...

Very creative! Nice work!