CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, April 12, 2010

Sfc.Gates

My patriotic husband had his re enlistment ceremony over the weekend, and wanted us to share in that moment. He is a proud soldier who cares about and is dedicated to his soldiers. He is also a modest soldier. Never one to boast his status or wear his service as means to get respect. Obviously, I took pictures. I love the moments that I captured, but the lighting was more than frustrating. Had to turn on my flash and knew it wasn't going to be good after that. Not sure how to fix this issue. Regardless, this Army Wife is proud.






The girl was tickled pink at the aray of wishing weeds in the armory yard!


1 comment:

Jon and Erin, Hudson & Paxton & Dashel said...

LOVE the picture of all of them doing push ups! Thank you for serving our country Beau! You rock!