CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Polarization

Thanks to Kira I know I don't need to buy a polarization lens. I think I may have went a bit overboard utilizing it on the fallowing photo. Couldn't help myself. I took this picture on one of The Girls field trips last year and I loved it. However, I didn't know how to boost the color so that it was more the way I saw it behind the lens. I'm not sure what kind of negative effect over polarizing would have on a printed picture. Anyone know?! Anyway, Kira has been a great friend and source of "Photography for Rhiann the Dummie" check out her website if you want to know what a real photographers pictures look like.

                   022

2 comments:

Kira Baron said...

haha, Goog job!
I haven't been to your blog in a few days and I can see that you've been posting up a storm. Your pictures are turning out wonderful!

Kira Baron said...

p.s. you're not a dummy:)
I think you're a great photographer:)