CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Wordful Wednesday

Yes, this is my daughter. Yes, she is stuck in the laundry basket. Yes, she called for help and I came running. Yes, I left her there while I went to get my camera. Yes, she was unhappy about that part. Yes, I walked away, forgetting to help her, after I took the picture. Yes, she reminded me that I forgot to help her. NO, I have no idea how she ended up in the hamper, in the corner of the laundry room, between the wall and the dryer. Yes, she will kill me when she finds out I posted this. 

3 comments:

Kira Baron said...

This is SOOOO funny. Love it!

Jon and Erin, Hudson & Paxton & Dashel said...

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha (catching breath) Ahhh ha ha ha ha ha ha....sigh....ha ha ha ha ha ha! She does NOT look happy! Remember, she's gonna be the one picking your nursing home some day.....

Unknown said...

this is just so classic Sydnie face lol I love it