CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, May 1, 2010

All we need is love(dat da dadada da)

Here are some sweet pictures of The Girl with our furbaby Tucker. This dog means everything to her and is a moving target for The Boy. Even tho I did put a couple filters on these, they actually came SOOC very nicely. The smaller picture of each is the original. I am starting, very slowly, to realize that my pictures don't have to meet anyone standards or look a certain way. For example, I really like the shadows in the last picture. A couple of months ago, I would have been upset because a good picture shouldn't have such harsh shadows(that's what I thought other people thought). I am also finding that I would much rather take pictures that are not so staged. I love the personality that is in them. Kids are full of personality and don't care what the world thinks if they act silly. God gave them that joyful expression and I bet it brings a big smile to his face when he sees my kids dancing round the kitchen to Audio Adrenaline's "Big House". It sure made Mama smile.
IMG_3589_1

IMG_3592

2 comments:

Jon and Erin, Hudson & Paxton & Dashel said...

I LOVE the 3rd pic. Super cute!

Unknown said...

Awwww love this set, that dog looks so soft! Da da dadada...hehe... :)