CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

I needed this!

I was feeling pretty down today in regards to photography. The feeling of never getting it down, never being able to take it past just a hobby, never feeling like I had reached my potential. Even tho I still feel those things, the impromptu photo shoot I did today with one of the little girls in my childcare, lifted my spirits. Why??!! Well, number one, I really like how they turned out. Yes, they could have been better, but I really like them. Number two, I spent very little time editing them. My goal is to someday shoot photos that I love SOC(straight out of my camera). Today was pretty darn close. I had to crop because I dont have an area in my house set up for a large backdrop. I did some curve and level adjustments, but thats about it(not counting the vintage filter I put on some). Anyway, I really needed to feel as if I had not stalled out. The last one is my favorite. Enjoy!
IMG_3215IMG_3216IMG_3213IMG_3240IMG_3258IMG_3219IMG_3214IMG_3254IMG_3250IMG_3260IMG_3253IMG_3229IMG_3224

2 comments:

Jon and Erin, Hudson & Paxton & Dashel said...

YOU are so talented. I don't knwo why you are being so hard on yourself! Those pics look great. And your subject is an absolute doll! I love the "princess with a tude" one.

Carebear said...

I can see why you are so happy - these are adorable! I love them! I can't pick a favorite, but I do adore those sunglasses on her. Great styling, great personality shining through!