CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, April 23, 2010

Lighting should be my friend

However, I just don't get it at this point. In the first photo I was less concerned about background and more concerned with lighting. Its still uneven with hot spots.( I didn't use a flash.) I'm not real big on these kinds of staged photos. I find them dull and boring. No personality. But, I was practicing.

The girls
I love this picture of Luke cause it captures the adventurous little boy that he is. I like the light coming through from the right, his face is to dark. What a handsome little boy!

Monkey Boy

1 comment:

Jon and Erin, Hudson & Paxton & Dashel said...

Sydnie is such a gorgeous little girl. Such an angel, and well, there is just somthing about that adorable little Luke that says..."oh yeah, just watch me!" Good luck when he's a teen, mom.