CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, May 10, 2010

Crafty Fun

So, we had dinner with some friends from church last month and the couples house we went to was like eye candy. I love going into someones home who has an eye for a specific style. It was refreshing and unique. While there, I saw this "Button Bouquet" and fell in love with it for some reason. So, The Girl and I went to town this morning and are quite enamored with how it turned out. I want to make another one but have no logical explanation for doing so. I mean, really, how many Button Bouquets does one need. I'm standing by to take your orders. Thank you "C" for inviting us into your home and allowing me to steal borrow your decorative style.



2 comments:

Kira Baron said...

Nice DOF! I really like these bouquets, they are so fun. You should make one for kaylene button... since her last name is button:)

Jon and Erin, Hudson & Paxton & Dashel said...

Uber cute idea!!