CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, May 1, 2010

I heart Paxton

I sure do love this little boy. My best friend is very blessed to have such a doll baby. We went over to their home for a play date this week and I had the privilege of holding him and eventually putting him to sleep. At that point I broke out the camera and eventually woke him up taking pictures. Oops. Anyway, look at those eyes. They love freely and that is wonderful.

IMG_3819
IMG_3804
IMG_3798
IMG_3810
IMG_3814
IMG_3834

I had to play with at least on of them. He is precious.
IMG_3821


6 comments:

Unknown said...

Awww he is adorable! Lovely photos, his eyes are gorgeous! :)

Jon and Erin, Hudson & Paxton & Dashel said...

These are awesome! You have a gift sister! Thanks for taking them.

Kira Baron said...

These are very good.

Carebear said...

He is just precious! Love the detail shots, and those gorgeous eyes and lashes....

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

I love the one with his hands in front of him, where we can see his tiny little fingers! He's absolutely adorable, and he looks so peaceful sleeping!