CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, May 30, 2010

Fishing Day

The Green Way hosted a youth fishing day after having stocked their pond. Of course we went!  The kids had so much fun.


Look at those little puddums!

She is so thrilled to be posing for another picture! (sarcasm belongs here)

When I saw this picture I thought of the saying "Fathers, remember when you teach your son, you are teaching your son's son."

Yes, we have trees on this side of the mountains.

Is it just be or is he giving me the wonky eye?
Zip up your coat!!-Mom
Beautiful
 
Caught some fish and some cute moments.
Our day started out beautiful.

We caught our limit just as it was getting icky out.

 So far all our pictures look so serene and calm. Now for the real story!!
yep
*head nod*
We had to fish in shifts. seriously. not joking.
I put my camera above my head to get this one. Look who ended up in my shot! Its Flip, our worship leader!! Wow, he is tall. 
It was certainly a fun day and we have taken the kids back 3 times since when it wasn't so crowded. Some one needs to tap the 15 and up at the pond on the shoulder and remind them what a youth pond is for. Then proceed to slap said person on the head with the fishing pole they were using and shove the fish they caught in their.....socks!


No comments: