CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, March 29, 2010

Yee Yars

The other day the kids got to spend some time with Mimi and Papa's Yee-Yars. That's "horses" if you don't speak Luke. They are beautiful animals. I have always wished Id grown up on a farm, caring for animals. It seems that the folks I know who take care of others are not so wrapped up in meeting their own demands.
Sydnie was in heaven. I can see this becoming a passion of hers. I would love to get involved with her, if for no other reason than to see her so happy.

Luke on the other hand was not so certain that he was cowboy material. He was pretty sure the Yee-Yar was going to fall over. That and he was crammed into a child saddle with my....dainty bum. Yeah.
What would our world be like without Mimi's, Papa's, Yee-Yars and cute kids. I don't want to know.

p.s. The boy can say "horse" and knows that's what they are called. However when he pretends to ride them, he shouts "Yee-Yar lil dawggies". So, I'm content with them being yee-yars...for now.




1 comment:

Jon and Erin, Hudson & Paxton & Dashel said...

"Yee-Yars" is precious and don't you try to change it! He'll do it on his own soon enough. Uber cute pix!