CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, March 14, 2010

Couldnt pick just 1 or 2 or 5....

so Im posting them all. I was blessed enough recently to be able to actually try out my immature photography skills with a little boy that is very dear to my heart. I was so excited when his mommy said I could snap away at him...I could hardly stand the anticipation of the day. On my way to their house, I realized I wasn't nervous like I usually am prior to trying something new. That spoke volumes for me. So I prayed for God to be with me at the shoot. I felt very at ease and was just having a blast. I know I learned a few things about what I would do different next time(oh yes, Paxton's Mommy..there will be a next time). In the meantime, I need to get some classes under belt and a bounce flash(ahem, my birthdays in July). So, here are the pictures I presented to my sweet friend. You complete me(Do the hand motions..DO IT).





































2 comments:

Carebear said...

So cute! Love that first one, and the collage with all the baby parts. What a sweet happy little guy (except in that one shot, but I adore crying baby pictures!)

Jon and Erin, Hudson & Paxton & Dashel said...

You are an amazing photographer. If you must, take those classes, because I am hiring you to do our photos from now on! We had so much fun, thank you sister!