CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

First Fishin' of the Year

Fishing has always been a big part of our family. Me...not a big fisher "person". Not a big fisher "cleaner" and not a big fisher "eater". However its always nice to get away and see the earth. I now realize the true purpose of fishing. To take beautiful pictures. I am in awe of my children. The Girl wasn't interested in fishing this time(she was busy answering the call of nature and begging us to come see where the conversation took place), so I focused on The Boy. I think he is amazing and I want to freeze time right now. My prayer would be that I don't forget how precious he is right now. The way his little arms feel around my neck. The heat the spreads from my heart to my toes when he says "Mama, I love you much". Please let me remember.















This post was brought to you by the letters......

1 comment:

Jon and Erin, Hudson & Paxton & Dashel said...

Very cool! I love the one of him drinking his juice. He still looks like a little baby versus a big boy in that one. sniff, sniff.