CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, March 25, 2010

i Heart Faces-Fix it Friday

YES!!! I really believe that everyday should be fix it Friday!! Seriously..I pretty much just refresh my browser around the time I know a new picture will be up. O.K. now that you know about my fetish...moving on! I was so excited when I saw this picture cause the set up is great and the pink is to die for(i am a princess after all). Besides, look at that face! She is so cute! If your interested in seeing more, check out iheartfaces for some more! The first picture is the one we were given, the second is my rendition. Personally, I love it.






3 comments:

Jon and Erin, Hudson & Paxton & Dashel said...

I LOVE what you did with her eyes. Gorgeous!

nancy said...

Her eyes are GREAT!! great job!!

Sereina said...

Beautiful! I love the eyes!