CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Wordless Wednesday

Cari at http://2under2whew.blogspot.com/ posted a B & W for Tuesday so Im going to do the same cause I love them. I have a whole ton of them on my walls at home. Enjoy! By the way...how the heck do bloggers know what "day" it is. Its like a secret society that I have yet to receive an invite to. Fine..Im making up my own. Tomorow is Wordless Wednesday. You have to post a picture that is worth a thousand words with out actually typing a single word. There..arnt I clever.

4 comments:

Carebear said...

You could very possibly have, like, the cutest boy ever. You're lucky you live far away or I would come steal him away regularly to feed him lollipops and smother him with kisses!

Carebear said...

P.S. Wordless Wednesday already exists. It actually has it's own site at www.wordlesswednesday.com. And if you're playing along, you should go there and list your blog link so the other participants can come see your photo and leave you comments. Comments are the best. It's like getting a birthday present everyday. So leave me comments because it makes me smile. And I hardly have anything to smile about lately. Oh, and thanks for mentioning me in your blog. You rock. Next time link to me so I can get more visitors. Okay. I love you so stinkin' much. Kiss your kids for me. Oh, and Beau too while you're at it *wink*

Carebear said...

P.P.S. You could also play wordful Wednesday if you can't help telling the story behind your photo. If you do, go to http://angiescircus.blogspot.com/ and enter your link there so those people can come leave you everyday birthday presents. Wow. You already have 3 comments on this post and it's only been up two minutes. Too bad they're all from boring old me!

R and R Stacy said...

He's so cute! You have a beautiful family!