CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, February 27, 2009

Is it possible???


This is a bit off topic but bare with me. Its something that has boggled my intricate mind for years and I am at the point where I am ready to embrace a possible gold mine instead of fighting a monster. I have discovered that bleach is a fast acting laxative. Point in case: We have three count 'em THREE bathrooms in our house. No sooner have I scrubbed, scoured, and yes..BLEACHED these rooms with my well manicured nails than the masses come running from all directions with their bowels calling for relief. To all three! Why!? So the way I see it, no longer do we have to force and bribe these concoctions that supposedly taste like "citrus" and "berry" down our loved ones throats just to help alleviate there poor "I-ate-to-much-pizza-pop-ice-cream-peanuts-chocolate-pie-in-one-sitting" overly porked bodies. Just dump a bit of bleach down the loo, let them get a whiff, make sure T.P. is in good supply and your set. Bye Bye Ex-lax. I think I'm on the precipice of a big money maker. Yeah..I told you I was clever!

2 comments:

Jamie Tamez said...

Rhiann you make me laugh! I swear they ALL come running into whatever it is you just cleaned and leave their pretty mark. I give over time!

Carebear said...

Ha, Ha, Ha. And... Ewwww! I'm so glad you're back. I've missed your wacky sense of humor! Love ya!