CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Funny Faces, Funny Stories

So, the other day Sydnie wanted me to take some pictures of her making funny faces. Wow..it makes me feel old when 2 seconds after the picture is taken she asks to see it. I remember when I had to wait two weeks to see the picture that was taken of me and I thought Polaroid cameras were either magic or the devil. Anyway, after taking pictures of Sydnie, I looked at Luke and asked him if he could make a funny face. Lucky for me I was able to capture his first attempt at a funny face.



Now, Luke loves to wash his hands!! It will keep him busy for a good 10 minutes(that's an eternity in Luke time). So, he will pull the stool up to the sink and I have to run the water. During all this he likes to show me often how clean his hands are by finding me and wiping the water from his hands on me. Today after many minutes of hand washing and multiple trips of Luke wiping his wet hands on me and me proclaiming "wow Luke your hands are so clean", I decided it was time to turn the water off. I walk into the bathroom to find the water runing, but no Luke at the sink. Nooooo, he is hunched over washing his hands in the toilet. Say it with me now..."Eeeewwww".

3 comments:

The Ball Family said...

LOL That is gross!

Carebear said...

ROFLMAO! So comforting to know those things don't only happen at our house!

Jon and Erin, Hudson & Paxton & Dashel said...

No joke, exact same thing happened to me. I'm like "how did your hands get wet...." and then Huddy preceeded to show me.....ewwww is right!