CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Rapunzel, Rapunzel!!!

When I got pregnant with Sydnie..I knew it was a girl. Not because of an ultra sound or a sixth sense. Simply because I was Rhiann and there was no other option. I couldn't wait to douse the house in pepto bismal pink and spend hours doing her nails and hair. I vowed not to cut her hair until she was old enough to make that decision(read:never). I have truly enjoyed doing her hair and braiding it everyday...it is so pretty and long.



Then one day...I lost all the brains in my head and had it cut. She loves it. As for me..the moment the first chunk of hair hit the floor I blacked out. I know "it will grow back", but all the same its like my baby is growing up. WAAHHH!









4 comments:

Carebear said...

Awww... it's still long, though, and so pretty! It is so hard to know they won't stay little forever. Although, I'm counting the seconds until we're out of terrible twos!

Jon and Erin, Hudson & Paxton & Dashel said...

Oh-My-Word! What did you do!? Just kidding. It's sad, but she looks absolutly beautiful. It's the milestones that hurt so bad...isn't that funny how each inch they grow, the mommies are the ones that end up with the growing pains???? :-)

E

The Ball Family said...

WOW! I didn't realize how long her hair was! It is still long though and it looks really cute!

Daivd said...

The boy is so cute