CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, October 18, 2008

Welcome to our Garden


So, Ive done it..I think! Ive entered the blogesphere. Oh brother. Anyway, mostly this is for my family that does not get to see my beatiful little flowers everyday. (and so I can comment on Erins blog) They grow so fast. And so, your welcome to enter our Garden. Sometimes we fertilize so be warned! Sometimes it even rains in our Garden..but it is always beautiful because it was made with love. ~Rhiann

3 comments:

Jon and Erin, Hudson & Paxton & Dashel said...

Love it love it love it! I'm so glad you've crossed over to the blogger world. Your babies are beautiful and I enjoy all the pics!
(((HUGS)))

Erin

Anonymous said...

This looks great! I love getting to keep up with the changes happening in your kids personalities and lives! They are so gorgeous. I'm cracking up that Sydnie has a revolving door of BFFs. I forsee a lot of time in the middle school/high school counseling offices. At least we know she comes by her drama streak honestly - she gets it from Beau, lol!

Anonymous said...

This is Great! I love it!
As I smile (and laugh) my way through these adorable pictures, and read the smart, witty captions, I wonder if I can even count high enough to tally up my blessings.

What an amazing, gifted daughter I have.