CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, October 20, 2008

So there's this boy...






Luke..what can I say about this little boy. He is my world!!! If someone had told me how much I would love him I would have said they were nuts. Now, I'm nuts for him. He is everything a little boy should be. He is rough, rowdy and loves dirt(or rocks, hes not picky). He loves to pull his sisters hair and body slam his Dad. If your laying on the floor, he will pull up your shirt and raspberry on your belly. Too cute!








He is so independent it is scary. Stranger Danger??!! What is that?! He loves people. But, he also loves his Mama. I still rock him to sleep for every nap and at bedtime. Those are literally the moments when I count my blessings. I am blessed to have those times with my children. The toilet can wait...for now. :)


Now, about the dirt. How can a boy, who doesn't hold still for 5 seconds regardless of how entertaining an object you may entice him with, be infatuated for 15 minutes by a rock or better yet many rocks!!! Give him a shovel and a bucket of dirt and you wont see him for an hour. When you do see him, there is dirt in parts we dont talk about in civilized conversations, but you get the point.





To end my post tonight, a glimpse into our home. My children don't seem to think we have a kitchen table and chairs. They prefer eating on the counter like animals. Check that..I don't even let the animals do that. And yes, Luke is sucking on a lollipop, something I didn't let Sydnie have till like a week ago. Ah...the differences between number one and number two. I imagine that by the time you have your 4th child, you let them eat chalk and walk across the street by themselves holding scissors.

1 comment:

Jon and Erin, Hudson & Paxton & Dashel said...

Seriously, your hilarious....you should think about a career in writing.....but mommyhood is too much fun right now.....there will be time for your professional comedy tours once the babies are in college....

E