CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Sshh..dont tell my Daddy




Howdy, this is Luke typing tonight. I wore Mom out, so she is in bed now. Today was busy!! Mom decided she couldn't let those toilets go any longer. Something about "Luke is always putting his hands in the toilet blah blah blah" I can only pay attention so long. That woman can talk I tell ya. Anyway, today I decided to get in touch with my femininity. I began with a little bit of tea and crumpets. Id never actually set up a tea party before, but I think I did a pretty good job. Tea Rocks my Pampers.(actually Kirkland brand, you could pay more..but why?)








Next I decided to try my hand at playing house. That was pretty cool too. I make an awesome baby!! You would think I had practice at that or something. I loved sitting in the baby's bed. That doll has it made. All this girly stuff was kinda gettin on my macho nerves. So, what is an all American boy supposed to do to regain some of his masculinity??







Play Baseball...NAKED!!!! I feel rejuvenated...and a bit exposed. Oh well. Mom is up and a bit upset by the quart of drool on her keyboard. TTFN!

1 comment:

Deano said...

A quart of drool????