CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, October 19, 2008

Sydnie turns 6







Sydnie started Kindergarten this year and is such a big kid now. She loves recess. What is up with that!! Why cant a kid be like"oh..I love math". Anyway, she is very much a drama mama. Everyday its a new BFF or not. :)





Sydnie also had her 6th birthday on October 7th. Cant believe it. We made oodles of cupcakes for school. Luke enjoyed those as well. We also had a princess pirate party(whew what a mouth full that is). My friend Angela made the coolest cake ever! We took the kids bowling. Silly mom forgot the camera. I was a bit preoccupied by the 8 children I was trying to load up.

And so, there you have it. Lots of frosting, lots of smiles and lots of fun!

2 comments:

The Lucas Family said...

yeah....I'm so glad your doing one too!! I just started one too! I Love it, Your kids are so cute and getting so big! My blog is under Lucasfamily6.blogspot.com! there's been a lot that has happened in our life this last month, we did not get The Baby the birth mother changed her mind after I had her for the first five days of her life, it was VERY heart breaking, but we are all doing o.k. we are just really leaning on the Lord right now, because only he will bring us through! But I'm so glad you are doing this, I have already put you on my blog list!! Talk to you later...Love Kara

Mai said...

Hello!!
I am from Japan.
Happy birthday!!
Good photo.
Very nice decoration .