CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, July 8, 2010

Long weekend..Long Post

The fourth was a busy weekend for us.
We saw lots of family, fireworks, ferries and furry friends!
Enjoy!


This is my darling Grandpa Dean. He and my Grandma are the ones who showed me Jesus
Here we have my little sister, Alex, my Mom and my 2nd Dad.
My other little sister Autumn and her BF.

arnt we cute?
I rode the dirt bike!!

Warning: animals have no regard for personal space!
The Boy did the driving
And I have issues with my nose??!!


In the words of my children "Look at the pea-cot"

He said we had to feed him one of our children!
I have never seen one this close that wasnt stuffed!
Luke was actually wiping buffalo slobber off himself after this.

Totonka
There was also a petting zoo. But, come one people..petting a goat is kinda lame after being licked by a bison.
We also rode on a ferry!
More than once!! Did you know not all ferries take you where you want to go??  We learned that the hard way.
Luke drove allot. In this picture I believe he is telling me to get outta the road!
Be afraid! In 13 years this could be in your rear view mirror.
Stopped on top of the pass on the way home. It was beautiful and the kids loved playing in the snow.
Be afraid!! In 13 years your daughters will be swooning over him!

2 comments:

Kira Baron said...

This is fun, I love all the animals:)

Jon and Erin, Hudson & Paxton & Dashel said...

Nice "biker babe" pics. Love the one of your grandpa. That park looks so neat,We'll have to check it out. Looks like you had a good time.