CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, July 31, 2010

A jillion pictures of one beautiful girl


Usually I don't post all the pictures from a shoot. This time..I did. My sister was visiting for a few days and she is a very willing subject. She blames that on me. I was posing and taking pictures of this girl from the time she was old enough to say "Cheese". It was such a great learning experience for me. I was able to try out my reflectors(I have never used them because I never felt comfortable trying them out on someone when I wasn't sure what I was doing) I played with my new flash and with poses/props that I wasn't sure would work. I also played around with post processing more than normal.  It was a no pressure situation and Autumn was such a sport.
She is even holding the reflector with her feet in some of the head shoots!!! Love it!

































2 comments:

Jon and Erin, Hudson & Paxton & Dashel said...

These are fantastic! Love 'em! She IS gorgeous!

Tyffany said...

Rhiann,
Your sister is beautiful. Great pictures.