CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, July 1, 2010

A blog about ducks with no duck pictures!

Me and my chillins' as well as some chillins' that I take care of went to the duck pond today. We were blessed enough to meet up with my BFF ,who's name is to precious to pass these keys. Ducks were hungry and ate 6 loaves of bread. We were hungry too and ate a whole container of chocolate covered-coconut-thigh-builders.(yes, BFF, I finished them before I had walked to my car.) I took no pictures of ducks, or my own children for that matter. The girl was busy peeing behind a bush and The Boy was busy jumping in sprinkler water that was no doubt nasty irrigation water. That would explain the strange purple rash he has now. Kidding. Any who, on to the cuteness. Check out my favorite little man(other than The Boy of course).



Isn't he the best??!! I spent all afternoon trying to talk his mom out of him, but she drives a hard bargain. Luckily, I'm not a quitter! 

Here he is with his charming big brother. Are they sweet or what?
Sweet Miss M. Such a blessing!
Here she is....Miss America!! I heart her!!! But that doesn't mean I wont steal your baby when your not looking! :)