CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

WORDFUL Wednesday (Im mixing it up a bit)

From the word "go", boys are a totally foreign species. They are obsessed with dirt, rocks, tractors(or anything with wheels for that matter), putting undesirable objects into any body orifice. Don't even get me started on the strange friendship they have with their Peanut(that's what we call a penis in our house...story for a whole 'nother post). Luke has decided that he knows what it means to die. How in the world does he know that? What is Elmo teaching toddlers these days? Does Barney teach CPR?! Is Bob the Builders new catch phrase "Can we kill it"? Are they digging graves in the Backyardigans?! My children don't watch T.V. other than what I put in the dvd player so I know what he is watching! Please watch the fallowing video and explain to me what molecular structure causes these spontaneous mutations in our innocent toddler boys.

What else is there to say. I am not looking forward to the post about how I dont allow toy guns in my home and yet Luke is fashioning one out of popsicle sticks and peanut butter. *sob*.






3 comments:

Karyn said...

Cracking up over the video! My boys do this exact thing for maybe 40 minutes to an hour every day, though there is much more giggling and we have yet to dub it "dying"... and as for the guns, I tried to keep them out of our house, but have witnessed "shooters" being fashioned out of; high heeled shoes, drum sticks, wooden spoons, clothes pins, shampoo bottles, you name it, it can shoot. After moving onto post and being surrounded by boys on all sides of varying ages with varying sizes of light sabers and ammunition, we gave in and got them a nerf variety and we now focus our energy on "gun safety". I never dreamed I would be the mother of two preschool NRA members....

Jon and Erin, Hudson & Paxton & Dashel said...

Hilarious! How does he know to do that? Soooo funny! You have quite the littl1 actor on your hands....Look out John Wayne...your replacement has arrived!

annies home said...

you may have the next great action adventure star living in your house