CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, June 4, 2009

i Heart Faces-Fix it Friday

Yippee Skippy Peanut Butter! (oh stop) Guess what today is boys and girls??!! That's right. Its Fix it Friday at iheartfaces. This one was a great challenge and I loved it. I was not able to get his face to come off the page the way I wanted and I couldn't get his shirt color to change very realistically for some strange reason...but over all I think it turned out well. So. The picture immediately below all my chit chat is the original fallowed by my version of this little guy. Hope you all have a good weekend. If you have no reason to smile...just think...ONE MORE MONTH TILL NEW KIDS. Oooh I just fainted and drooled a bit. Gross and TMI!










8 comments:

Amanda said...

Isn't he dreamy?? Love all that bright color!

God bless-
Amanda

Jewel said...

Wonderful edit! You really did a great job!

Suburban Girl said...

Nice framing effect too.

Melanie said...

Aww :) I love it! thanks!!

Sheila said...

I like the frame around the photo

Launa said...

Pretty bright eyes...nice

Alice said...

oh my word! your edit is gorgeous! i love his eyes - the color and the way they pop! and i love the frame you put around it! excellent :O)

i have my edit posted, too. feel free to critique and give me some suggestions if you want. i am looking for helpful pointers! thanks :O)

Sid said...

GREAT job! Love it

i played too, please check out my edits and let me know what you think gentry0806.blogspot.com