CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, May 24, 2009

Da Boys

Look at these guys!!! My BF Erin has the cutest little man named Hudson. Our boys are only 4 months apart but they are like night and day. Huddy is so sweet and calm and just laid back. My son on the other hand...well lets just say he has a bit of the devil in him. I guess that comes from my side of the family. The pictures that follow were taken a year ago. You can see the skepticism in Hudson's face.Hudson says "I smell trouble with this one...oh wait maybe that's not what I smell. Ahem..Mommy".




"Ahhhh...I looked in his eyes Mommy. Does that mean Im going to climb, eat and dismantle everything I touch from now on too? Grab the Holy Water A.S.A.P".



"I feel violated. I am going to need a blue sucker and a Curious George movie to get over this traumatizing moment in my babyhood. I mean look at Luke trying to act all innocent and angelic. He just pinched me with his toes. I didn't even know I had toes and here he is putting his to malicious uses. "



Now, here the boys are last week. You can still see the apprehension in Hudson's face and the mischief in Luke's. They were very cute and very sweet together.


Here's the whole gang!My kids are such great influences. Hudson thought Sydnie sticking out her tongue was great fun. Apparently Sydnie got a bit of the hot-horned-one in her blood too. Go figure.
Hahahahah!

Anytime spent with Erin is always good for my soul. I feel very at peace when I am with her. No false pretenses, no catty girl crap that I despise. Just us and our babies who we ADORE! I love you Erin. You had me at "Lock your doors..this is a bad neighborhood!".








2 comments:

Jon and Erin, Hudson & Paxton & Dashel said...

I am still rolling on the floor laughing, but I wanted to come up for air and leave a comment....wait a minute...okay I'm back. Whew, my side hurts now. I love you too sister, and am extremely grateful for our friendship.
P.S. You know, I NEVER would have said that had I known your house was around the next corner! Dang it!

Carebear said...

LOL, too funny! Those pics are too cute - especially love the one of Sydnie and Hudson making faces! Man, if we ever have the chance to get Luke and Ro together, mayhem is sure to ensue! We'll have to take them to a wide open space to minimize the destruction!

Things are so crazy at home right now. I'll have to send you an email later. I've been thinking of you alot though and wondering how the appointments went... Love you all.