CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, April 10, 2009

Oh Brother!

Why is it that with children you have to be so darn specific. Instead of saying "please put your milk away", you better say "please put your milk in the fridge, in the upright position, in a location that wont get knocked over, that isn't sitting on something precariously and make sure you close the door all the way when your done". I KNOW you know what I'm talking about. So, when I asked my daughter to help her brother down the slide I suppose I was being negligent when I left out the specifics of my instructions. Next time I will say "grab your brothers helmet, face shield and mouth guard..were going to the park". Poor little guy had slide rash on his face.


2 comments:

Carebear said...

Oh no! Poor little guy. Won't be too much longer and he'll be big enough to drag her down the slide, LOL! Luke and Ryleigh are going to have some serious sibling abuse stories to share one day, huh?!

Jon and Erin, Hudson & Paxton & Dashel said...

Yowsa! Poor baby! That is hilarious though...I have a feeling he'll get her back one day.....