CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, April 20, 2009

Man, I feel like a woman!

I am not sure why the gods of fate were so cruel!! I have friends who are super crafty and talented. Carebear is a blogging genius not to mention the next Yen Lui (eeww does that totally date me or what?) Erin is the decorator Martha Stewart only wishes she could be and Gina creates jewelery that puts Tiffany's to shame. What can I do you ask? Well...I can pick things up with my toes and touch my nose with my tongue. Anyway, Gina has bestowed her brilliant bling upon Carebears blog for some lucky lady to win. Do you hear me? FREE PRETTY STUFF!!!

2 comments:

Carebear said...

Thanks for spreading the Gina love! And you should see the furniture she's redecorated, oh my. She is multi-talented! You, my dear, also have many gifts, such as singing beautifully, raising amazing kids, and my personal fave of your many wonderful qualities, making me laugh harder than even the best episode of Ellen could! Clicked over to explore Erin's blog and cracked up at her little one tearing up toilet paper! Don't let that boy near my little Beast. The world could end if they teamed up for trouble!

Jon and Erin, Hudson & Paxton & Dashel said...

Uhm, ya, I vaguely remember one spunky vivacious blonde belting out "killing me softly" like she owned it! "No talent" my foot! Plus your a great, caring friend!(trust me, not everyone has that talent sister!) Love ya!