CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, November 28, 2010

signs of winter

I am not much of a winter person (understatement of the year). I really dislike being cold (understatement of the year #2). So, I'm making a point of seeing the things of winter in a new light. As is the norm these days, I see it through my camera lens.

Look at those little gloves. Imagine what those hands will do when they are bigger. Pray I lead them in a direction to make the Lord proud. Now, how about those red cheekers??!!

 You will recall there were wet pants hanging in the first picture. Here is the bottom that they were on prior to meeting the snow.



Little galoshes and small knit hats that fit so sweetly on my little boy. How I cherish all things that are him.
We recently had our first snow of the year and it was beautiful. All was covered in white and the soft quite that surrounds the snow. I was strongly reminded of how Jesus makes all things new and clean. Much like that fresh snow makes the world look. It is a sign of beautiful things to come.

No comments: