CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Congrats or Condolences..


you decide!!! We have been married for eleven years. I cant even begin to comprehend the amount of dirty laundry and morning breath Ive endured for this man. Then again I did get these two really cute and inspiring angels out of the deal. Still..marriage is a bit morbid if you think about it. 'Till death do us part!! Yikes that's a long time. When I said those words I had not even paid off my first car yet. Still the wedding itself was worth it. What a great day. Cari...you rocked for painting my toes while I got my hair done!! One thing I do know is that marriage is allot of work and requires the intervention of God, honesty and equality... otherwise it will not work. There, that is all the knowledge that I have gained in eleven years. (I drive a much nicer car now tho :*)


2 comments:

The Ball Family said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! That is awesome!

Carebear said...

congrats. That's a long time. You are old. Thank you for asking me to be part of your wedding all those years ago. It is a really special memory for me.